Home >> APHP >> Animal Health >> Commercial Feed >> Firm License Requirements and Application

Firm License Requirements and Application

If you manufacture, label, and/or distribute a feed (commercial, custom mix and/or pet food) or feed ingredient in Nebraska, you are required to obtain a license for each facility from which you manufacture or distribute your product. If you do not have an in-state facility, you must obtain a license for your principal out-of-state office.

The cost of the license is $15 for each facility. Each license expires December 31st. We will send you a renewal notice approximately mid-November. The license must be posted at each location.

License fees may be paid by check or credit card. If paying by check, download the application and return it with your check. If paying by credit card, download both the application and the credit card form and mail or fax them to our office.

Credit Card Payment Form

License Application