Online Renewal of Firm License, Permit or Certificate
You can renew your license/permit/certificate online, unless one of the following applies:
- You have changes to the owner or business name
- You have a change of address.
To proceed with the online renewal you will need the following:
- Firm name and firm number on renewal information mailed to you. Parent firms will need the firm numbers of any “branch” firms they wish to renew during the same session.
- An online payment can be for any number of branch firms, but any branch firm not renewed will show as unpaid until paid or the parent firm contacts our office to drop that location.
- Checking account routing number or Master Card, Visa Card, or Discover Card information. Debit card use is not available at this time.
For online transactions, there is a 2.49% plus $1.75 fee when using a credit card. There is a $1.75 fee when using eCheck (ACH).
Please note that these fees are non-refundable.
You will have the opportunity to review all applicable fees prior to finalizing your transaction.