Animal & Plant Health Protection
- a person who solicits orders for or sells nursery stock in Nebraska
other than a grower or dealer.
- Renewals for a broker's license are automatically mailed out to previously licensed
brokers. These are delinquent after February
- Initial applications need to be received before you begin distribution.
- You must list all sources of nursery stock on the application or renewal. These sources
must be continually updated with our department. They must be licensed in the state of
- The license fee for a broker is $100 per year and must be paid at the time of application or
- The broker's license expires December 31 of each year.
All nursery stock distributed by any grower, dealer, or broker must be sound, healthy nursery
stock that is reasonably capable of growth, labeled correctly, free from injurious plant pests, and
stored or displayed under conditions that maintains its vigor.
Application for a Broker's License
Files in PDF format can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat